A game for the lonely and bored.
Hi, my name is Black. I'm a pretty lonely person. That word has many meanings for me, but usually it's not a bad word. I enjoy being alone most of the time, primarily because I've always been alone, even as a child, and therefore that preference was embedded into my psyche early on.
Other people often disappoint me, and so I try not to disappoint them. One way I do that and to feel less alone (when I don't want to be that is) is to create fun for others. I've done it for as long as I can remember, whether that be to make up entirely new games or spice up the staples we all played as kids like dressing as a killer to play a much funner version of hide and seek, creating Easter egg hunts, making treasure maps with actual buried treasure for friends to find. That is the goal of the game, pure and simple fun.
What exactly is this game? It's fairly straightforward. After enough people join, entry will be closed and we'll begin. You will be presented with a series of challenges and players will be eliminated until only one player remains. That player will win a cash reward (at a very minimum $100, but certainly more if enough players join). Sorry to be vague, but you'll need to join the game and play to learn more. Only players inside the game as they're playing will learn what the challenges are as they drop.
Entry requires a donation (of any amount you like). The email address specified during your donation is where you'll receive your invite to the game. You'll gain access to a private waiting room, where you can meet and chat with the other players until we have enough players to begin the game.
— ♥ Thank You!
Rules and guidelines.
- If you refuse to do a challenge, you'll be eliminated
- If you fail to complete a challenge by its deadline (if one is set), you'll be eliminated
- If all players manage to complete a challenge successfully, the person in last place (time wise) may be eliminated
- New challenges are not released on a fixed schedule and can drop at random
- Challenges, duration of the game, and prize amount depends entirely on player turnout
- There are certain aspects of the game that are structured, and others that are more open-ended. Not even I know all the challenges yet or the final outcome of the game.
- I may provide clues, hints, and other perks along the way, but for now, the only tip I can really give you if you want the best chance of winning is to take the challenges seriously, and play with kindness, sincerity, and honesty.
Optionally, if you wish to use a nickname and an anonymous email address (so long as it's valid so that you can receive your invite and notifications) to play the game under, you're welcome to do so. If you do not specify a different email address in a note with your donation, your invitation will be sent to your default payment email address.
If at any point you have any questions or concerns (other than asking me for hints or tips about winning the game), you may email me.